To view a PDF of the complete profile as it appeared in NZ Hardware Journal magazine, click the download button at the bottom of this page.
Greenstuf® 100% pure polyester insulation is now available through Tasman Insulation.
Recent distribution agreements between Autex Industries and Tasman Insulation will see GreenStuf® products stocked in Mitre 10, Carters, PlaceMakers and ITM stores across the country.
This agreement means GreenStuf® products are available when your customers need them. Short lead times and competitive pricing means supplying your customers with a safe, high performing and environmentally friendly insulation will be a quick and easy process:
- GreenStuf® Pads for walls and ceilings – Designed for the thermal insulation of timber-framed buildings, these insulation segments are pre-cut to fit standard timber-framing.
- GreenStuf® Underfloor – Provides thermal insulation under exposed joist floors of new and existing timber-framed bu ildings with New Zealand’s first BRANZ appraised underfloor system.
- GreenStuf® Roll Form – An insulation blanket suitable for thermal and acoustic insulation of residential buildings. It can be used as a roof blanket, in ceilings, internal/external walls and mid-floor cavities.
- GreenStuf® Sound Solution – Reduces loud sounds on one side of a standard timber wall to a slight murmur on the other. Ideal for isolating bedrooms and bathrooms from living spaces.
- GreenStuf® Handy Pack – Pre-cut slabs designed for easy application in both existing and new timber-framed buildings – perfect for DIY projects.
- GreenStuf® Skillion Roof Blanket – Provides high thermal performance in restricted spaces such as skillion roofs.
- GreenStuf® Masonry Wall Blanket – Designed for the thermal and acoustic insulation of strapped and lined concrete and masonry walls.
- GreenStuf® Eco Wrap – Reduces hot water cylinder heat loss, keeping water hotter for longer and allowing significant savings.
- GreenStuf® polyester products are 100% non-toxic, chemical free, non-irritant and the only New Zealand insulation backed by Asthma NZ.
Backed by News Talk ZB’s Resident Builder Peter Wolfkamp and key sponsors of the Vodafone Warriors, GreenStuf® insulation also has the resources to develop marketing promotions and sales initiatives to help your store successfully connect with your customers and create brand recognition and loyalty.
Please note that this article is paid content.